Bruschetta is an Italian’s version of chips and salsa! It’s so versatile, fresh and super simple to whip up…great for a healthy snack, appetizer, or take away the bread and it’s a perfect topping for pasta/chicken/fish…the possibilities are endless! This recipe serves 4.
- 6 small-medium diced tomatoes (3 cups)
- 2 minced cloves of garlic
- 2-3 tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 cup freshly chopped basil
- 1-2 tsp. salt
- Combine all ingredients and stir.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour and serve.
* Serve with crustini, pita chips, or fluffy french bread or try our eggs bruschetta!