Kick it up a notch with buffalo-style shrimp appetizer. Deep fryer recommended, however a fry pan will suffice. Serves 4!
- 12-16 medium, deveined, raw shrimp
- Franks Buffalo Wing Sauce
- your favorite fry batter
- bleu cheese crumbles to taste
- Set deep fryer to 375°
- Prepare fry batter according to instructions.
- Batter shrimp and drop them into the fryer. Cook for about 3 minutes or until shrimp is cooked through.
- Remove shrimp, pat dry with paper towels, and toss in Franks sauce.
- Plate shrimp, top with crumbled bleu cheese, and garnish.