Deep Fryer required! One 12 piece party wing package should serve 2-4 people, but if you have major wing eaters, better go with multiple packages.
- 1-2 small packages of party wings (an assortment of drumsticks and wings) cleaned and patted dry with paper towels.
- 1/2 cup buffalo sauce (Franks is best)
- Deep fryer
- Preheat fryer to max heat or 375°F.
- Fry approx 6-8 wings at a time until all wings are cooked through, follow fryer instructions, but usually 6-7 minutes cooking time works.
- transfer cooked wings to large bowl and toss with sauce.
* Serve alone or with Blue Cheese or Ranch dressing.