This is a great recipe for kids! Especially if you have a toaster oven! Serves 4 kids! Great party/play-date snack too!
- 4 english muffins cut in half
- 8 oz. can of tomato sauce
- 1 tsp. garlic salt
- 1 cup shredded cheese of your choice (or use a heart shaped cookie cutter to make little heart pizzas)
- Spread approximately 1 big tbsp. sauce on top of untoasted english muffins. Cover completely.
- Sprinkle 2-3 tbsp. cheese on top of sauce.
- Toast in toaster oven for 3 minutes.
- If using a regular oven, preheat to 450°F.
- Cook for 5-7 minutes until crispy and cheese is melted.
*Add extra toppings on top of the cheese if you wish! Want to make a fun happy face pizza! Use sliced black olives for eyes, sliced peppers for the mouth!