Don’t throw out the remains of that giant french loaf! Make some simple croutons!
- 2 cups cubed stale bread
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. garlic salt
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 1 tsp. dried thyme, oregano, or basil (whatever you have)
- In a zip-locked bag, combine olive oil, and garlic salt.
- Shake until evenly dispersed.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- On a baking sheet, spread cubes, and then sprinkle with dried spice/s.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until golden brown.
* Sprinkle with parmesan before baking if you wish!