Quick and easy hummus recipe. Taste the fresh ingredient difference! This recipe requires an immersion blender or food processor. Serves up to 6 people.
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 1 can chickpeas
- 2 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- Combine all ingredients in food processor and blend until desired smoothness.
- If you would like a smoother texture add 2 tbsp. water. Transfer to serving dish and top with a little drizzle of olive oil, paprika if you wish and any fresh green for garnish.
* Serve with pita, veggies, or use as a healthy spread on a sandwich.
* Hummus can be transformed to different colors and flavors so easily.
Here are some simple additions to make your hummus pop!
Jalapeños, green chilies, dill, onion, and even cilantro!