Just because you’re getting a serving of veggies in, doesn’t mean that you shouldn’t enjoy it! Serves 4.
- 1 head of iceberg lettuce
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1/2 cup crumbled tortilla chips
- 1/2 cup spicy ranch dressing (see sauce section for recipe or use store bought)
- 1/2 cup mild pico de gallo salsa (see recipe or use store bought)
- fresh cilantro for garnish (optional)
- Cut Lettuce into 4 pieces and place on serving plates.
- Drizzle spicy ranch over each wedge allowing some to drip on plate.
- Top with salsa, crumbled chips, sliced avocado, and garnish.
- Serve with knife and fork.
*Add grilled chicken or steak slices for a little something extra!
For lighter version of this recipe, leave the ranch dressing out, and enjoy the flavors of the fresh pico de gallo.