Roasted pork tenderloin with bold flavors on the exterior, tender and juicy meat on the inside.
- 1 large pork tenderloin
- 2 1/2 tbsp. olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp. rosemary leaves, removed from stem and chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Rise pork tenderloin and pat dry. Remove any excess fat. Place pork on a foiled, greased baking pan.
- In a small bowl, combine oil, rosemary leaves, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Rub mixture all over pork, but mostly on top. Use every last bit of that sauce.
- Cook in oven until internal temperature is 160°F (about 25-30 mintues). Make sure pork is cooked through but not tough.