There’s something truly elegant about bright red strawberries and cream. This is simple recipe can be transformed into a trifle for larger groups. This recipe serves 4.
- 1 small sized crate of strawberries
- 1 pint or 2 cups of heavy cream
- 2/3 cup of white sugar
- 3 tbsp balsamic (quality balsamic recommended)
- fresh mint for garnish
- Clean and trim strawberries, cut in halves.
- In a mixing bowl, blend cream, sugar, and balsamic on medium setting for 5-6 minutes.
- Serve in martini glasses or small dessert plate with a dollop of whipped cream. Garnish with a sprig of mint.