This easily prepared macaroni and cheese dish will not disappoint. Layer the ingredients for wonderful flavor throughout. Serves 6-8!
- 16 oz. elbow macaroni
- 1 1/2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup fresh Parmesan cheese, shredded
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- 8 oz. sour cream
- 1 tbsp. butter
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cook pasta in salted water until al dente.
- In a bowl, mix eggs, evaporated milk, sour cream, salt, and pepper.
- Layer pasta, milk mixture, and both cheeses in a baking dish (2-3 layers). Leave some Parmesan to sprinkle on top.
- Drizzle melted butter on top.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes or until milk mixture doesn’t run.