Happy accident! Didn’t have much to work with in the fridge, but someone helped himself to a third helping, I’m just saying! Serves 4.
- 1 (12-16 oz) bag of pasta (I used campanelle)
- 2 cups frozen mixed pepper slices
- 8 -12 oz of feta cheese (crumbled)
- 4 cloves of garlic, crushed and split in 2
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 15-20 thawed, cleaned, tails removed shrimp
- Soak the shrimp in a pot of cold water.
- Prepare pasta according to packaging.
- In a deep frying pan, over medium high heat, add oil, peppers and garlic.
- Stir peppers frequently for 2-3 minutes.
- Add drained shrimp and feta cheese to peppers and stir well.
- Drain pasta and stir in with pepper cheese mixture.
- Top with a little sea salt and pepper and serve!
*Leave out the shrimp for a VEGETARIAN option!