This simple quesadilla recipe is just like what you’ll find in your favorite authentic Mexican restaurant! Serves 2.
- 2 extra large flour tortillas
- 2 cups Monterey Jack cheese and cheddar mixture
- 2 tbsp. lite sour cream
- 2 tbsp. guacamole (see guacamole recipe)
- 2 tbsp. salsa (see pico de gallo recipe)
- Heat large skillet and spray with a little oil.
- Place tortilla (one at a time) on skillet and spread half of the cheese on top of one side of tortilla.
- Fold in half.
- Heat one side at a time.
- Serve with salsa, guac, and sour cream garnish!
*Add cooked veggies, chicken or steak with cheese mixture for a heartier quesadilla.