Do you have too much of that ready bagged salad? Thanks to good ol’ Martha Stewart, I decided to make a quick and quite simple batch of pesto!
- 1 regular sized bag of mixed greens
- 3-4 large cloves of garlic, peeled
- 1/2 cup parmasan
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup almonds
- In your food processor, place the mixed greens a bunch at a time, and chop/grind in a pulse like fashion.
- Add remaining ingredients and repeat chopping/pulsing.
- Serve instantly or store in fridge for up to 5 days!
Goes wonderfully with pasta, crustinis, or on a panini!