This recipe can be tweaked any way you like! Just use the basic ingredients and add any “extras” that you have or prefer!
- 4 Eggs
- 1 bag of shredded cheese
- 2 tbsp. flour
- 2 cups milk
- 1 pre-made pie crust
- up to two cups “extras” or chopped peppers and onion
- Preheat oven to 375°
- Whisk eggs and milk.
- Chop “extras” and set aside.
- Add 2 tbsp. flour to pre-shredded cheese (of your choice), seal bag and shake until flour is dispersed evenly.
- Combine all ingredients in pie crust and gently stir.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
Extras! Here are some other options for your own simple quiche recipe: green chilies and peppers, broccoli and ham, bacon and avocado, jalapeno and onion, spinach and mushrooms, garlic basil and tomato quiche…