Need to use up some extra leeks? Try this simple leek stir fry recipe!
- 1 cup chopped leeks (whites and pale green only)
- 1/2 cup chopped mushrooms
- 1/2 cup frozen peppers
- 1/2 cup frozen broccoli
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 1 tbsp. lite soy sauce
- 1 tsp. sriracha sauce (red chili sauce)
- 1 tsp. garlic salt
- 2 tbsp. cooking oil of your choice
- Heat oil in deep skillet or wok.
- Prepare veggies and set aside.
- Add all ingredients (except sprouts) to pan and stir frequently until frozen veggies are cooked through.
- Toss in sprouts right before serving and give a good couple of stirs with spoon before serving. This will par-cook the sprouts.
- Serve over rice or garlic naan. Sprinkle a little extra soy sauce over the top when plated.
* add cooked shrimp, tofu cubes, cooked chicken, cooked beef to stir fry for heartier dish.