This simple recipe is a great way to change up your traditional tomato sauce! Add this to any pasta of your choice! Makes 1/2 cup sauce.
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1 tbsp. chopped fresh thyme leaves
- 1 tbsp. pasta water
- fresh cracked black pepper and sea salt to taste
- If preparing with pasta, bring salted pasta water to a boil.
- Add pasta.
- In a separate pan, add butter over medium heat until melted.
- Add thyme leaves.
* This works well over just about any steamed veggie too as more of a vegetable drizzle! Sprinkle with a bit of shredded parmesan (optional).