Yep, you read that right! Next time you are having a cocktail party and want to impress your company, try this lobster lollipop recipe for a real treat! Serves 4.
- 1/2 lb. raw lobster meat, cut into 1 inch chunks
- 1/2 cup of your favorite beer batter mix
- long wooden skewers, cut in half
- 3 tbsp. butter
- 1 clove, minced garlic
- Set up the deep fryer.
- Prepare the batter.
- Arrange the chunks of lobster on the skewers and dip into batter
- Promptly dip each battered lobster into hot oil and fry until golden brown.
- Remove from oil and lay flat on layer of paper towels to absorb excess oil.
- Place all lollipops in a glass with melted butter and garlic dipping sauce on the side.
* First sampled this recipe while on vacation in St. Martin!