- 1 bunch of small (12 pc.) asparagus
- 1 tsp. cracked pepper
- A pinch of sea salt (approx. 1 tsp.)
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 16 ounce cans of veggie stock
- 1 cup half and half
- 2 tbsp. butter or margarine
- Purée the asparagus, garlic and 1 can of stock.
- Add the butter, 1 can of veggie stock, the half and half, and the salt and pepper to sauce pan over medium heat.
- Stir well.
- Add the puréed ingredients and stir.
- Bring to a boil and bring heat down to a simmer.
- Continue to simmer for about 10 minutes.