- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, butterflied
- 1 batch (approx. 1/4 cup) of teriyaki sauce (from scratch or store bought)
- 2 cups chopped iceburg lettuce
- 1 tbsp. oil
- Heat oil in pan over medium.
- Add chicken breasts.
- Pour 1 tbsp. teriyaki over the top of each butterflied breast.
- Continue cooking for 2-3 minutes (varies per stove)
- Flip and repeat sauce step.
- Continue heating until cooked through.
- Chop chicken into bite sized pieces.
- Place on top of a bed of lettuce.
- Any remaining teriyaki (untouched by raw tools), pour over the top.