- 1 package of chicken drumsticks
- 1 tbsp. Lawry’s seasoning salt
- 1 tbsp. pepper
- 1 tsp. thyme
- Place all ingredients in large plastic ziplock bag.
- Shake away until dry ingredients cover chicken evenly.
- Preheat grill to medium high heat.
- Make sure you use both sides of the grill, in order for the drumsticks to get plenty of heat to the bone.
- Arrange drumsticks on grill.
- Flip when the bottom half has turned dark golden in color and looks to be crispy.
- Repeat the same amount of cooking time on other side.
- They might need an additional sprinkling of salt and pepper.
- Sample one to see for yourself!