Makes 4 sandwiches. Save money and don’t sacrifice freshness, cook breakfast at home rather than picking up from the drive thru window.
- 4 English muffins
- 4 sausage patty
- dash of rosemary per sausage patty
- 4 slices of cheese (use what you have)
- 1 tbsp. butter or margarine
- 3 eggs
- Spray small frying pan with oil.
- Heat pan over medium high.
- Add all three eggs at once loosely breaking apart yolk.
- Microwave sausage patties according to package instructions.
- Sprinkle a quick dash of dried Rosemary leaves on top of hot sausage patties.
- Flip eggs.
- Top eggs with cheese and melt by covering pan for approx. 30 seconds.
- Divide eggs+cheese into equal portions (in 1/4).
- Toast English muffins to desired crispness.
- Lightly butter muffins.
- Top with egg/cheese and sausage patty.