Fantastic salad for your next potluck, picnic or party! Serves 6!
- 1 English Cucumber, chopped
- 1 ripe avocado, diced
- 1 cup chopped cabbage
- 1 red pepper, thinly sliced
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 tbsp. poppy seeds or sesame seeds
- 1 tbsp. sesame oil
- 1 tbsp. chili oil
- 1 tbsp. rice wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp. lite soy sauce
- Gather all veggies in bowl, but leave avocado to the side.
- In a separate bowl, mix vinegar, chili oil, sesame oil, soy sauce and poppy seeds.
- Chill in fridge until just before serving.
- Pour dressing over the veggies and top with avocado.