a semi-homemade ravioli with meat sauce recipe! 30 minute meal!
- 2 (9-ounce) packages refrigerated cheese-filled ravioli
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 1 can condensed tomato soup
- 1 tbsp. Italian seasoning
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- Boil water for the raviolis. Prepare them according to package instructions.
- Brown meat with garlic, onion, and Italian seasoning.
- Drain grease.
- Stir in tomatoes and soup.
- Transfer raviolis and meat mixture to deep baking dish.
- Sprinkle with cheese combo.
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Bake uncovered for approx. 20-25 minutes