These little bars are super addictive. Beware!
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 2/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F.Grease a 9×13 inch pan.
- Using a pyrex bowl, melt the butterscotch chips and butter together in the microwave, stirring occasionally until smooth. Set aside to cool.
- In a large bowl, stir together the brown sugar, eggs, and vanilla.
- Mix in the melted butterscotch chips, then the flour, baking powder, and salt until smooth.
- Stir in the marshmallows and chocolate chips last.
- Spread the batter evenly into the greased baking pan.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes in preheated oven. Cool, and cut into squares or diamonds.