Dinner for four under 10 bucks!
- 6-8 flour tortillas
- 1 can no fat refried beans
- 1 can black beans, drained
- 1 bag shredded colby jack cheese
- 1/4 cup minced onion (red or white)
- 1/4 salsa of your choice
- Mix beans cheese onions and salsa in a bowl.
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- Spread the mixture down the center of the tortilla from top to bottom.
- Fold in the top and bottom edge (touching the beans)
- Roll in the sides tightly.
- Bake with the folded side down for 15 minutes.
- Serve on a bed of chopped iceberg lettuce with sour cream or guacamole dipping sauce! Yum.