This cherry crumble brings me back to my childhood. This was one of the first recipes I ever made with success!
- 1 (20 oz.) can cherry pie filling
- 1/2 cup flour
- 2/3 cup oatmeal
- 1/3 cup soft butter
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 2/3 cup brown sugar, packed
- Spread pie filling in baking dish, 8 x 8 x 2-inch.
- Mix the brown sugar, flour, oatmeal, butter, and cinnamon till crumbly.
- Sprinkle mixture on top of the pie filling.
- Bake in a preheated oven on 375F for about 30 minutes or until topping is nicely golden.