Appetizer Meatballs with a sticky sauce! Yum!
- 1 pound ground sirloin
- 1 egg, whisked
- 2 tbsp. water
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs of your choice
- 3 tbsp. minced red onion
- 1 (8 ounce) can jellied cranberry sauce
- 3/4 cup chili sauce
- 1 tsp. cayenne
- 1 tbsp. brown sugar
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- In a large bowl, mix together the ground beef, egg, water, bread crumbs, and minced onion.
- Roll into small meatballs.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes, turn about half way through.
- In a slow cooker or large saucepan over low heat, blend the cranberry sauce, chili sauce, brown sugar, and lemon juice.
- Add meatballs, and simmer for 1 hour before serving.