Easy chicken dinner recipe. Cereal coated chicken. Serves 2-3.
- 1 cup milk
- 1 egg white, beaten
- 2 cups crushed cornflakes
- 1 tsp. Lawry’s Seasoning Salt
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 tsp. freshly cracked black pepper
- 2 tbsp. oil
- 4-6 thinly sliced chicken filets
- Combine milk and egg white in a bowl and stir well.
- Combine dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Heat oil in large frying pan over medium heat.
- Dip chicken filet in milk combo.
- Dip chicken in cornflake mixture.
- Place crusted filet in oil.
- Cook for 3 minutes on each side.
- If the chicken is sliced thicker it may call for more time.
- Serve with a spicy Aioli or a simple lemon wedge.