These ‘taters make a great side dish for breakfast lunch or dinner!
- 4-5 white potatoes
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tbsp. parsley
- 2 tsp. italian seasoning
- 1 tsp. rosemary, minced
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. Lawry’s Seasoning Salt.
- If you have a bit of time on your hands, prepare this ahead of time and marinate in the fridge overnight. If not, 20 minutes will suffice.
- Dice potatoes into tiny 1/2 inch cubes.
- Mix in all other ingredients and store in air-tight container in the fridge.
- Preheat oven to 375F
- Pour our excess liquids from potatoes.
- Spread the potatoes over a deep baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes untouched.
- Flip at the 20 minute mark.
- Remove when both sides have turned golden, crispy and soft inside.