Holy deliciousness! These crabcakes are not too bready and full of fresh flavors!
- 1 pound crab meat
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 1 egg, whisked
- 1 tbsp. mayonnaise or Miracle Whip
- 2 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1tsp. Horseradish
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp. Old Bay Seasoning
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- sea salt to taste
- In a medium size bowl, combine the bread crumbs and the crab meat.
- Stir the beaten egg, mayonnaise, mustard, Worcestershire and Old Bay Seasoning.
- Lightly fold these ingredients being careful not to overwork the crab meat.
- Form into 8 round, flat crab cakes.
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Fry the cakes on each side until crispy and golden in color.
- Serve immediately.