Here’s a simple salad recipe that serves as a great meal alternative for lunch or dinner! Serves 1 for meal portion or up to 4 as a side dish.
- 1/2 an iceberg lettuce head, chopped
- 3 slices of cooked bacon, crumbled
- 1 tbsp. sunflower seeds
- 6 black olives, quartered
- 1 carrot, shredded
- 12 croutons
- 1 tbsp. red onion, thinly sliced
- dressing of your choice
- 1 tbsp. water
- Mix dressing of your choice with a tbsp. of water and chill in the fridge.
- Prepare all of your veggies.
- Toss everything together.
- Add dressing and stir.