How to make simple deep fried ice cream dessert.
- vanilla ice cream
- 2 cups crushed cornflakes cereal
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup corn syrup
- deep fryer with canola oil
- Scoop ice cream into 4 – 1/2 cup sized balls.
- Place on a baking sheet and freeze until firm, about 1 hour.
- In a shallow dish, combine cornflakes and cinnamon.
- In another dish, pour corn syrup.
- Roll the ice cream balls in corn syrup, then in cornflakes, then cornflakes again.
- Cover ice cream completely.
- Freeze again until firm. 1 hour.
- Heat oil to 375F.
- Fry ice cream balls using a slotted spoon to hold it in oil for 10 to 15 seconds.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar and serve immediately.