Are you a fungus lover like I am? Check out this tasty mushroom soup recipe! Yummy!
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced (grab your tissues!)
- 1 lb of white mushrooms (or use your favorite kind, a variety, whatever looks good)
- 3 tbsp. margarine
- 3 cans of low sodium beef or chicken broth
- 3 cans of water
- 1/2 cup cream
- 1 packet of onion dip mix (I used Lipton brand)
- Toss margarine, onions, and mushrooms in a large pan over medium heat.
- Heat for a few minutes until onion and mushrooms seem coated and slightly cooked.
- Add the liquid ingredients and stir well.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce to simmer and cover.
- Add Lipton mix.
- Simmer for 15 more minutes.