simple sandwiches for under $5! Makes 4 sandwiches.
- 8 hard-boiled eggs, diced
- 1 cup mayonnaise or Miracle Whip
- 3 tbsp. minced red onion
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 1 tsp. mustard powder
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 1 tsp. dill weed
- 8 slices white bread or bread of your choice
- In a bowl, gently mix the eggs, mayonnaise, onion, salt, mustard powder, garlic powder, pepper, and dill.
- Make sure not to break down the egg mixture too much.
- Cover, and refrigerate 8 hours, or overnight.
- Spread egg mixture on top of toasted bread.
- Slice sandwiches in half.