Who doesn’t love a crispy grilled cheese sandwich?! Check out this gourmet version. 1 sandwich.
- 2 large slices of the bread of your choice (I used sour dough)
- a few slices of thinly sliced gruyere cheese
- 2 tbsp. shredded fine parmesan
- 3 tbsp. fresh mozzarella (or shredded ok)
- 1 tbsp. butter or margarine
- Butter the bottoms of both slices of bread.
- Preheat a frying pan or panini press.
- Pile the cheese evenly on top of a slice.
- Top with other slice.
- Heat until crispy on both sides and cheese is melted!