How to make guacamole or avocado dip from scratch!
- 3 ripe avocados – peeled, pitted, and mashed
- 1 tbsp. lime juice
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 1/2 cup diced red or white onion
- 3 tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 roma (plum) tomatoes, diced
- 1 clove minced or shredded garlic
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper (optional)
- 1 seeded habanero pepper, minced
- In a medium bowl, mash together the avocados, lime juice, and salt.
- Mix in onion, cilantro, tomatoes, and garlic.
- Stir in cayenne pepper and potentially more salt if you wish.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving for more flavor potential!