A New England Favorite! Serve with torn pieces of warm french bread.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 4 tbsp. mayonnaise or Miracle Whip
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1-1/2 cup fresh or canned crabmeat
- 1 1/2 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 2 tsp. Tabasco or other hot sauce
- 2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a medium bowl, mix the cream cheese, mayonnaise, mozzarella cheese, crab, lemon juice, hot sauce and Worcestershire sauce.
- Transfer to a shallow 9×13 inch baking dish or oven safe serving dish.
- Garnish with paprika, optional.
- Bake in the preheated oven 30 minutes, or until golden brown and bubbly.