Hot garlic is to die for! I tried it at a garlic festival recently, but you can find it at natural food stores or farmers markets!
Here’s a recipe for Hot Garlic Pasta!
- 5 cloves hot garlic, shredded or minced well (I use a fine cheese shredder, takes seconds!)
- 1 cup shredded parmesan
- 2 small cans of tomato sauce
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 1 tsp. italian seasoning
- 1 box of pasta (I used rotini)
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- In a small sauce pan, add olive oil and garlic over low heat.
- Sprinkle in the salt and make sure to move that garlic around, so it doesn’t burn.
- Pour the cans of tomato sauce, and 1 can filled with water.
- Toss in the Italian seasoning and simmer until pasta is ready.
- Boil that pasta according to instructions on the box/bag.
- Combine pasta with sauce and serve!