Poppin party dip recipe! Great Super Bowl Sunday recipe!
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- 2 tbsp. chopped green bell pepper
- 2 oz. pepperoni sausage, sliced thinly and chopped
- In a small bowl, mix together the cream cheese and Italian seasoning.
- Spread mixture in the bottom of a 9 inch pie tin.
- Sprinkle 1/2 cup of the mozzarella cheese and 1/2 cup of the Parmesan cheese on top of the cream cheese mixture.
- Spread the pizza sauce over all.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese, then top with green pepper and pepperoni slices.
- Cover, and bake for 20 minutes.
- Uncover and bake for a few minutes.
- Remove from oven and serve hot.