Jazz up dinner with this spiced pizza recipe!
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cooked skinless, boneless chicken breast half – finely chopped
- 1 tbsp.jerk sauce, or to taste
- 3 cloves garlic, diced
- 3-4 white mushrooms, finely chopped
- 1 pizza crust (I used a store bought dough)
- 1/2 cup BBQ sauce
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Olive oil
- Preheat the oven (according to packaging instructions).
- Heat the green pepper, jerk sauce, garlic, and mushrooms in a saute pan over medium.
- Stir for 5 minutes, until heated through, might need to add a tbsp. or two of water if it sticks to the pan.
- Place the pizza crust on a pizza pan, and spread with sauce.
- Arrange the then the chicken mixture evenly over the sauce.
- Top with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake pizza .