This will feed a family of 5! Delicious pasta recipe with cream sauce.
- 1 clove chopped garlic
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 cup cream
- zest of 2 lemons
- juice of 2 lemons
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 1/2 tsp. cracked black pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan
- 1 head of broccoli, flash cooked and chopped
- 1 box of pasta, your choice (I used rigatoni)
- Prepare sauce first. Add olive oil and garlic to saute pan.
- Cook over medium for a minute or two without burning the garlic.
- Add the cream.
- Salt, pepper, zest, juice may be added now.
- Bring to a boil. reduce to low and simmer for up to 15 minutes.
- Prepare pasta and broccoli.
- Strain pasta. Combine sauce with pasta.
- Top with parmesan and serve.