Serves 2 plus a little for reserve. Yummy and healthy baked tilapia dish.Ingredients:
- 3 tilapia filets
- 1 lemon
- 2 tbsp. butter
- olive oil
- ground pepper
- Pre-Heat oven to 400F
- Line a glass 9×13 baking dish with aluminum foil.
- Grease foil or spray with cooking oil.
- Lay fish in single layer on foil.
- Butter each filet, enough to coat.
- Squeeze the lemon evenly over all the filets and shave a little zest and set aside.
- Sprinkle fish with fresh, ground pepper (to taste).
- Baked uncovered on middle rack for about 30 minutes or until fish flakes easily with fork.