Cute little sausage or hot dog bites. Great party food!
- 2 cans refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 48 cocktail-sized smoked link sausages or hot dogs
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Unroll both cans of the dough; separate into 16 triangles.
- Cut each triangle lengthwise into 3 narrow triangles.
- Place sausage on shortest side of each triangle.
- Roll up each, starting at shortest side of triangle and rolling to opposite point; place point side down on 2 ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown, switching position of cookie sheets halfway through baking.
- Immediately remove from cookie sheet.
- Serve warm with ketchup or mustard dipping sauce.