Here’s a simple mojito recipe! Make’s 1 mojito. Did you know that the birthplace of the Mojito is Cuba?
- 10 fresh mint leaves
- 1/2 lime, cut into 4 wedges
- 2 tbsp. white sugar
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 1 1/2 ounces white rum
- 1/2 cup club soda
- Add three lime wedges to the bottom of a pint glass.
- Muddle the mint and limes to your liking.
- Add the sugar and muddle some more.
- Fill the glass with ice.
- Pour the rum over the top.
- Wedge the lime on the rim.
- Fill the rest of the glass with soda water.