A quick and simple recipe as a snack for the kids or an appetizer on game day! Use your imagination for the filling. Makes 8 servings.
- 2 refrigerated pie crusts
- 1 cup shredded cheese (use mozz, or cheddar or whatever)
- 3/4 cup pizza sauce
- Italian seasoning
- anything else you want to add to the mix!
- Preheat oven to 450°F
- Cut both pie crusts into quarters.
- Mix sauce, cheese, seasoning, and any other toppings in a bowl.
- Spoon mixture onto one half of each pie crust quarter, rationing your mixture evenly.
- Fold unfilled side of pie crust over and press edges. Cut slits in top for steam to vent.
- Bake for about 15 minutes or until golden brown.