This pork fried rice recipe is so simple to make and very enjoyable.
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 1 egg
- 2 egg whites
- 3 small green onions, chopped
- 1 boneless pork loin , diced
- 1 crown broccoli, chopped
- 6 white mushrooms, quartered
- 2 tbsp. lite soy sauce
- 2 tbsp. oil
- Heat oil in large skillet.
- Add pork, salt and pepper.
- Cook until pork is somewhat crispy.
- Add onion, broccoli, and mushrooms.
- Heat for a few minutes.
- In a mixing bowl, whip eggs with a fork until whites and yolk are blended.
- Add rice to skillet with veggies. Give it a good stir.
- Pour egg mixture over skillet and fold in.
- Pour soy sauce over the skillet evenly.