a fun and easy way to make quiche! 8 yummy slices.
- 2 cups milk
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cup biscuit baking mix (I used Bisquick brand)
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 (10 oz) package chopped frozen broccoli, thawed and drained
- 1 cup cooked bacon, chopped
- 8 oz. shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Lightly grease a 10″ diameter quiche dish.
- In a large bowl, beat together milk, eggs, baking mix, butter and parmesan cheese. The mixture won’t be smooth, so don’t over beat.
- Stir in broccoli, ham and Cheddar cheese.
- Pour into prepared quiche dish.
- Bake in oven for 50 minutes, until the eggs are set and top layer is golden brown.