The best brussel sprouts ever!
- 1 lb brussel sprouts, trimmed and cut in half
- 3 cloves garlic, pressed
- 3/4 cup water
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- Move oven rack to the top and preheat to 425F.
- In a 9×13 inch baking dish, toss together Brussels sprouts, garlic, water, oil, salt and pepper and spread out in a single layer.
- Bake for 40-50 minutes until caramelized to taste, tossing once about 25 minutes into cooking time.
- Remove from oven and toss Brussels sprouts in the pan scraping up brown bits into the sprouts.