Simple Sangria Recipe that will get your party started!
- 1 bottle of dry red wine (room temperature)
- 2 tbsp. brandy
- 2 tbsp. Triple Sec
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 tbsp. lime juice
- 10 cloves
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 2 cups sparkling water (Perrier or Pellegrino)
- 1 orange, thinly wedged
- 1 lemon, thinly wedged
- 1 lime, sliced
- Combine liquid ingredients with sugar and stir until sugar is dissolved.
- Add all other ingredients and store in the fridge for 2-3 hours.
- Remove cloves and cinnamon stick before serving.
- Serve chilled in a wine glass.