Slow cooker recipe, perfect fall or winter recipe! Toss it in the slow cooker for a few hours on medium, or all day on low.
- 1 lb. lamb, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1 small white onion, chopped
- 2 cups chopped carrots
- 6 small red potatoes, quartered
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 1 tsp. pepper
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 can beef broth
- 1 can water
- 1 small can tomato paste
- Depending on how quickly you’d like the stew ready, set to preferred temp.
- Add meat and give it a good sear.
- Toss all remaining ingredients in the slow cooker and stir well.
- Serve over noodles, rice or with a big chunk of fresh bread!